Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Never-Ending Pile Challenge!

Happy Wednesday! Tonight, I'm participating in a new challenge devised by Missy, the mastermind behind Gnarly Gnails, which is one of my favorite blogs. It's called:

I'm late to this party and missed the first prompt but I'm jumping in with tonight's prompt-pastel!

I chose to use China Glaze's Keep Calm, Paint On from the Spring 2013 Avant Garden collection (yes, again). Let's check it out!

The bottle shot shows off  the pearly sheen that this dusty mint green has running through it.




This is three coats, because after two, it was still streaky and a bit patchy. This wore really well on me with only minor tip wear and chipping after about two days.

I'm already thinking of the polishes that I can use for the next prompts!!

xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!