Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Never-Ending Pile Challenge: Boutique

Bonjour!As you know, I am participating in the Glittah Pirates' Never-Ending Pile Challenge. It may be sporadic participation because I don't have as many untrieds as the other lovely ladies in the group, but I am participating!

For the mani I'm about to show you, I managed to knock out two untrieds. Yesterday's theme was "Boutique" and it could be interpreted many different ways. I chose to interpret it with two polishes that I picked up at Charlotte Russe, a couple years ago. Charlotte Russe is a boutique to me, because they specialize in selling to a specific demographic. Check it out!


I used three coats of Charlotte Russe Light Pink and used a quick-dry top coat. Then i applied Washi tape on a diagonal and painted Charlotte Russe Neon Purple. I did one finger at a time and took the tape off right after I painted to give me a clean line. One the accent nails, I used 4 clear studs from a Bundle Monster wheel. Easy-peasy.

That's all from me tonight. Be sure to check out what the other pirates did for their Boutique polishes, below!

xo, ali






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!