Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Never-Ending Pile Challenge: Least Expensive

Hey! It's Wednesday...we're halfway through the week. Except, today is my Friday. Tomorrow, I head out with my sister and her boyfriend to Charlotte for my older sister's wedding! It's going to be a great weekend; I can't wait to see my parents. But, don't worry. I have manis for the next few prompts while I'm out of town.

Today's theme is Least Expensive and I'm showing you a polish that I only shelled out 99 pennies for.




This is Sally Girl IQ in three coats. It's a steely, silvery blue. And it's got a great blue shimmer to it that really shows up in the middle picture. You do have to be kind of careful with application because it can get kind of brushstrokey.


Sally Girl polishes are a great deal. You can try out trendy shades and finishes for only a few bones (depending on how much you buy). I picked up two other ones with this beauty that I have yet to bust out. And I got them last summer. Shame on me!

That's all for me...I have to finish packing -_-

Be sure to check out what the other ladies dug out of their untrieds tonight!

xo, ali








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!