Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Luck of the Irish

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Sorry I went MIA for a little bit--my seasonal allergies kicked in and I was dealing with some thyroid stuff, which is getting figured out :)

I couldn't let this week pass by without doing some green manis for you guys. Green used to be a color that I didn't have any interest in but I've started opening up and giving them a chance. 
After all, it's not easy

Tonight, I'm sharing a quick, glitzy mani that is perfect for the wearin' o' the green.
This is three coats of NY&Co Inverness followed by one dabbed on coat of Ulta Starry Starry Night.




Inverness is a dusty forest green crelly. I really love how rich the color is and how saturated it is after three coats. It went on really smooth, too. I have a few more polishes from NY&Co that I hope to show you eventually :)
Starry Starry Night is a beautiful glitter topper with silver and pale gold holographic hexes and silver holographic micro-glitters. Your best bet to apply this one is to do a swipe like you would with a regular polish and then dab some more of the larger glitters on.

I hope to have another green manicure on Thursday!

xo, ali


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!