Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Color Club Wildflower

Happy Tuesday! Hope you're all doing well in these last few days of winter! I just returned from a quick, weekend trip to Charlotte, NC for a bridal shower thrown in my sister's honor. What a great trip! It was the perfect weather for the shower and girl's night out on Saturday. Sunday was rainy and a bit chilly but it was cozy in my parents' new apartment with my whole family hanging out :)

I have a swatch post for y'all tonight of a color that screams spring for me. Check it out!

This is two coats of Color Club Wildflower, from their core collection. 
This is two coats and Color Club 0-60 top coat. 




Wildflower is a GORGEOUS, deep red-toned pink that is just so bright and cheery. I absolutely love it and will be wearing it again very very soon.
It's pigmented very well and is great as a stamping polish. I used it here with Bundle Monster plates and I think I'll be using it to stamp on my current mani :)

What's been your favorite polish for Spring? I'd love to know!

xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!