Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tahitian Squares

Happy Tuesday!
I hope all of you are doing well, this evening. I'm refreshed and relaxed after a three-day weekend. Over this weekend the nail-blogging community just exploded into a lovefest. I don't know who started #sharethelove but it was amazing. That is why I love this community so much. We are all so supportive of each other. I'm proud to be part of this community! #sharethelove also led to me starting up a Facebook page for the blog. If you haven't already, go ahead and visit Ali's Dancing Phalanges on Facebook and give it a like!!

Tonight I'm sharing a really cool polish and some simple nail art, so let's get to it!
I really loved this mani so it's kind of photo-heavy. You've been warned :x

I started with two coats of Wet N Wild Megalast in Tahitian Pearl.
I believe this is one of the Dollar General-exclusive colors and it's definitely unique.
I mean, it dries matte. I was not expecting that!




Plus, it's LOADED with shimmer that really stands out once you top coat it, which I love.

The next day, I decided to spice it up a little bit and got out my Scotch tape. I taped off squares in different corners of each nail and applied one generous coate of Wet N Wild Wild Shine Black Creme.

Here's my thumb, for once!

I loved this and wore it for two more days before taking it off. All the polishes wore wonderfully, with only minor tipwear.

My Zoya order finally came in so I'm off to play. I'll be back on Thursday with some winter blues for the Crumpet's GOT challenge, week three!

xo, ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!