Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Cure for the Winter Doldrums

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all staying warm. It was a balmy 3 degrees, here in Buffalo, today.
Just a quick swatch post for you guys. I did a swatch-a-thon on Saturday afternoon and I thought I'd share one of the polishes I swatched. They are nothing brand new but parts of my stash that needed some TLC.
China Glaze Snap My Dragon-two coats, no top coat.
Shade



Natural Light 

Snap My Dragon is a polish that you've seen on the blog, as part of a GOT challenge here. It came out as part of China Glaze's Spring 2013 Avant Garden collection. It's a gorgeous, vibrant pink-toned red with warm pink shimmer throughout. The shimmer give it a lot of personality and I love how bright this is. It's absolutely perfect for days like the ones I've been going through, with all the gray and cloudy skies. This is definitely a polish that will put a smile on your face.
This swatch is shown without base or top coat and two coats of polish. There is slight visible VNL so if that bugs you, you'd be safe to put another coat on.
Sadly, this is the only polish I snagged from the Avant Garden collection but I think I've seen it still in stock at some of my local beauty supply stores. Maybe I'll pick up a few more.

I'll be back on Thursday with another mani for the GOT challenge. See you then!

xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!