Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bundle Monster Strikes Again!

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great weekend and are getting ready for Christmas. We got dumped on by the dreaded lake effect snow, over the weekend, and it just doesn't seem to stop snowing! I'd like one morning where I don't have to clear my car off before work!

Tonight, I have a quick stamping mani that I put together last week.
I started with base coat and three coats of Color Club Lavendarling, from the Blossoming collection that came out in Spring 2012. 
Man, my pinky has other plans than to line up right!
Anyways.
Lavendarling is a dusty purple cream, almost a grape purple. The first two coats were riddled with streaks and bald spots but once I calmed down and slowed down, the third coat evened everything out. After top coating, I used Sephora by OPI Just A Little Dangerous and BM 408 from the 2013 Create Your Own plate collection.
SOPI Just A Little Dangerous is a gorgeous red-toned dark purple, shot through with purple shimmer.
I picked it up from Sephora when all of their in-house OPI polishes were on clearance to make way for the new Sephora X Polish line.


This polish stamped insanely well! Any bald spots in the stamp are from user error. I just can't say enough good things about this collection of stamping plates from Bundle Monster. The designs are so unique and etched to the perfect depth. I love how this pattern mimics a crazy glitter-bomb that have been put out by a lot of indie polish creators this year. Removal was much easier, too ;)

Did you pick up any polishes from Sephora's epic polish clearance? What's been your favorite polish-related release of the past year? I'd love to hear about it, in the comments!

Until next time!

xo, ali.


2 comments:

  1. I just picked up a $OPI holiday glitter at Ross this weekend for $2.99!!! They have packs there, too ... you need to go there and score some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man! We don't have Ross in Buffalo. I had heard that there were some showing up at TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Big Lots so I need to check those places! They had such a great color range!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!