Sunday, September 29, 2013

Still Holding Onto Summer

Good evening, girlies! Welcome to the first post at Dancing Phalanges! I'm Ali and I'm a nail polish addict. I post nearly all of my manicures on Instagram (ali_golightly) and I thought I'd take the plunge and start this little blog. I hope you'll join me in my journey through nail polish!!

To start things off, I'm going to share with you my current mani. I'm not ready to let go of summer quite yet and I really don't believe in wearing certain colors in certain seasons so I'm still rockin' a neon.

This is Sinful Colors Bikini and I picked it up at Walgreens, from the Poolside Polish collection that was out over the summer, but it is a part of their core collection so you can still pick it up if you love it.



Sunlight

Shade

Flash.
Bikini is a bright pink, shot through with purple/blue shimmer. It absolutely glows in the sunlight. I cannot stop looking at it. It went on in three easy coats--no streaking, no bald spots or patchiness. I only used three coats to make it opaque. I could still see VNL (visible nail line) at some angles but you really have to look for it.

Sinful Colors retails for $1.99 and is available at drugstores and department stores such as Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target, and Wal-Mart.

Let me know what you think in the comments and I'll see you later this week with more nail polish goodness!

--ali





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!