Thursday, November 13, 2014

Trick or Treat!


As promised, I have my final October entry for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. I wore this manicure for Halloween and it was all my boyfriend's idea. Let's look!





I started with three coats of Nicole by OPI Yoga then Yogurt and one coat of Funky Fingers Jawbreaker. Once that was dry, I taped off my triangles and free-handed the candy corn stripes in Sinful Colors Let's Meet (yellow), Ulta Bang! (orange) and Yoga Then Yogurt (white). I topcoated and then I was ready to hand out candy with my sister and my boyfriend. He also took the pictures you're seeing with his super-fancy DSLR! I'm a lucky lady :)

Be sure to check out the other (on-time) manicures that finished out October, below!

xo, ali








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!