Thursday, July 31, 2014

NCC Re-Creations #4

Happy Thursdayyyyy! We have almost made it to the weekend! And I just made it under the wire for July NCC manicure #4. Tonight, I'm recreating this easy-peasy Valentine's Day look:

Ch-ch-check it out!





To create this manicure, I started with Essie Grow Stronger basecoat. I followed that with three coats of Sinful Colors Prime Purple, which has a satin matte finish. This shade just hit shelves and I had to snap it up. This one was tricky because you have to let it dry fully. Once it did, I took one of my Migi Nail Art pens in a pearly lavender and free-handed a heart on the ring finger. To keep the contrast between finishes, I didn't topcoat this look. I wore it all day today, while typing away at work and it's good to go for tomorrow!

I can't wait for next month's theme. I'm starting to brainstorm and I absolutely can't wait to see what the other ladies dream up!

Be sure to check out what they re-created for their 4th mani of the month, below!

xo, ali








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!