Monday, May 5, 2014

The Never-Ending Pile Challenge: Vampy

Happy Monday! I've got another swatch for the Never-Ending Pile Challenge! I really like this challenge! It's making me think outside the box and stick to a regular posting schedule. Plus, I'm trying to make sure I have manis prepared for upcoming challenges.

Tonight, I've got an old polish that I inherited from my mom when she cleaned out her stash after moving.




This is Avon Speed Dry Presto Plum (I think). Three coats with top coat. It's a pretty brown-toned plum. While there is nothing really special about this color, it's a great go-to for a grown up, sophisticated, work appropriate mani. I would definitely suggest a color like this for a job interview.

Be sure to check out the other untrieds from tonight's prompt, below!!

xo, ali





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet.
I'd love to hear what you thought, what you loved, what you hated. Or, just say hi!